LOGIN | REGISTER

Hybrid View

Images

Exclamation delmarva - new jersey s swell thurs/fri

Looks like the a healthy S swell here...

For Delmarva and New Jersey, stay on top of the wind situation. That frontal boundary doesn't look like its going to go through until thursday evening, but we could see period of SW winds during the day. Keep an eye on the wind during the day on Thursday, then fun leftovers on Friday.

Images
    damn, that just kinda popped up out of no where

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by surferboi0911 View Post
    damn, that just kinda popped up out of no where
    actually been calling a S wind swell all week. it didn't look quite as big in the early goings.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Swellinfo View Post
    actually been calling a S wind swell all week. it didn't look quite as big in the early goings.
    thats more of what i was referring to, but thanks for the clarification

Question

Micah, looks like a little knee-waist high short period swell was coming into VB this evening. I know we usually get skunked with the steeper south swells but per the maps, it looks like some energy is going to sneak in here tomorrow. I know not to expect potential 1-2 feet overhead sets like up north, but do you think we'll at least get something to go out on?

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerphit View Post
    Micah, looks like a little knee-waist high short period swell was coming into VB this evening. I know we usually get skunked with the steeper south swells but per the maps, it looks like some energy is going to sneak in here tomorrow. I know not to expect potential 1-2 feet overhead sets like up north, but do you think we'll at least get something to go out on?
    I'd say look for some waist high stuff in VB. let us know how you make out!