LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Surfing Sandy Hook, New Jersey on 9/11/01.

Does anybody have or know where there are any photos of people surfing Sandy Hook, New Jersey on 9/11/01? I saw an image once but i can not find it anywhere on the internet.

Brick Township, New Jersey, United States
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by iililjohnii View Post
    Does anybody have or know where there are any photos of people surfing Sandy Hook, New Jersey on 9/11/01? I saw an image once but i can not find it anywhere on the internet.
    jeez, thatd be interesting to see, especially if its towards nyc

Quote Originally Posted by pvjumper05 View Post
    jeez, thatd be interesting to see, especially if its towards nyc
    Yea It was towards NYC, you can see the smoke & everything and there were about 10+ people in the water, I saw it once in a Surfshop.

spell binders by 7 prez. has a picture of it.

i have a picture of it hanging in my room..itsd pretty powerful ****...its a picture taken out in the water..the waves were nice and it was pretty hazy, but you can clearly see smoke coming from the towers...i have it in my room to remind me of why exactly i am planning to go into the military

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by quiksilverbq View Post
    i have a picture of it hanging in my room..itsd pretty powerful ****...its a picture taken out in the water..the waves were nice and it was pretty hazy, but you can clearly see smoke coming from the towers...i have it in my room to remind me of why exactly i am planning to go into the military
    can u post a picture of it or something? i'd love to see this thing, i can only imagine how powerful of an image it is. its amazing what a simple picture can mean

Plz Post it

Yea man id love to see that too. I can only imagine the power a picture like that can have..

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by iililjohnii View Post
    Never saw that pic....Please someone post it. As for that day 9.11.01 it was firing. Weird thing too is almost every Sept. 11th after that was firing.?!?!?!?!?!

I went to high school on sandy hook and the cove was firing that day... it was pretty heavy stuff being on campus that day... you could see everything...