LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I went to high school on sandy hook and the cove was firing that day... it was pretty heavy stuff being on campus that day... you could see everything...

funny to see this thread, i was just at spellbinders this morning and the poster is right above the cash register, pretty cool picture. you can buy the poster for anyone who really wants it

I'm dying to see this picture, where are the posters sold through? Spell Binders?

I was on vacation that week. I remember driving down Coastal Highway with the local radio station playing when one the DJ's broke in and started yelling about us being attacked. Then the other DJ's at the station also broke in and told him to shut up and stop making up stuff like that,....So I thought he was just pulling a prank on everyone. I pulled up to mid-town just as Brian Stoehr was dropping in on a nice solid 4+, from in back of the bowl section if you know what i mean. Waves all over the place,.. everyone was out, Clear Skys all around, but it really looked to disorganized down here still. I Went back to the car and heard something else about some attack or something, no one knew what was going on. I called into work and found out that the **** had hit the fan,..so to speak. It was sure wild that day. As well as all the days after that. that was like a three or four day swell for the Delmarva. Everyone surfing while the world was going MAD. So Crazy man. What the hell else should we have done?

A little off topic I know but yes, so many in the water those days when that went down. Like a dream ,....none of that crap really made any sense. As if no one knew it was going to happen,.........after all those years of the ECHELON Interception System,...but that is another thread entirely.

Quote Originally Posted by Prey4Surf View Post
    I'm dying to see this picture, where are the posters sold through? Spell Binders?
    the poster has some lady's name on it, i guess she is the one who took the photo and sells them? Stop by the allenhurst spellbinders store, theres a cute asian chick who works there anyway as a bonus

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by xgen70 View Post
    As well as all the days after that. that was like a three or four day swell for the Delmarva. Everyone surfing while the world was going MAD. So Crazy man. What the hell else should we have done?
    Sounds a lot like what happened out in california with the wildfires. But the fires weren't as important.

pic

i have one and but the chances of me finding it are rare.....it was in a surfer mag a few years back....pic gives me the chills....you can see the smoke from the towers in the background. i'll see if i can dig it out. it was head high and offshore that day.

Quote Originally Posted by windswellsucks View Post
    the poster has some lady's name on it, i guess she is the one who took the photo and sells them? Stop by the allenhurst spellbinders store, theres a cute asian chick who works there anyway as a bonus
    Lol ... I was there the other day and my friend and I were just talking about how hot she was.

Quote Originally Posted by iililjohnii View Post
    Lol ... I was there the other day and my friend and I were just talking about how hot she was.
    damn that girl is gonna be a heartbreaker! 2 friends of mind said the same thing at bradley this morning. i bet she is like 17 or 18 max