LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by aczaplicki View Post
    ahh **** it im going out tommrrow anyway... surf comes first.... The reason i got it on my back was so if i mess it up by going in salt water to early (( from surfing )) i dont have to see it.. haha
    hahah good ****

looks good. i let mine heal but i guess you dont have too. at least i know for the next one.

Quote Originally Posted by Aguaholic View Post
    As requested

That's pretty bada$$

wow.. i want one!! it was probally cheep to right??? .. i mean a rock and a stick cant be that much hehe

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by aczaplicki View Post
    wow.. i want one!! it was probally cheep to right??? .. i mean a rock and a stick cant be that much hehe
    wrong....about $700 US dollars. There is only one guy on the island that still does traditional tat's. (with a stick and bone)......It's very expensive. You get to keep the tools too.

BTW - i like your avatar......I have that sticker on my car.
    Last edited by Aguaholic; Jul 25, 2008 at 08:35 PM.

wrong....about $700 US dollars. There is only one guy on the island that still does traditional tat's. (with a stick and bone)......It's very expensive. You get to keep the tools too.
    Where'd u get it done at?

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by JaYbLaZeE View Post
    Where'd u get it done at?
    That's not me....that's a pic of my buddy that just got back from Bora Bora\Moorea\Tahiti.

oh btw he said he saw 15-20 ft glass faces. he has no pics of it tho since he used all the film in his underwater camera on sting rays and sharks.
    Last edited by Aguaholic; Jul 25, 2008 at 08:48 PM.

That's not me....that's a pic of my buddy that just got back from Bora Bora\Moorea\Tahiti.

oh btw he said he saw 15-20 ft glass faces. he has no pics of it tho since he used all the film in his underwater camera on sting rays and sharks.
    Must of been pretty upset not to catch those pics.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by JaYbLaZeE View Post
    Must of been pretty upset not to catch those pics.
    He don't surf so it wasnt a big deal to him but, I was was pretty upset when he told me he didnt get any pics of them.
    Last edited by Aguaholic; Jul 25, 2008 at 09:43 PM.

He don't surf so it wasnt a big deal to him but, I was was pretty upset when he told me he didnt get any pics of them.
    i would be.. honestly tho who wouldnt want to take a picture of 15-20 ft glass face?