LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 33
  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by aczaplicki View Post
    ahh **** it im going out tommrrow anyway... surf comes first.... The reason i got it on my back was so if i mess it up by going in salt water to early (( from surfing )) i dont have to see it.. haha
    hahah good ****

  2. #22
    looks good. i let mine heal but i guess you dont have too. at least i know for the next one.

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Aguaholic View Post
    As requested

    That's pretty bada$$

  4. #24
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Deal ((Benny Central))
    Posts
    155
    wow.. i want one!! it was probally cheep to right??? .. i mean a rock and a stick cant be that much hehe

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Davy Jones' Locker
    Posts
    1,384
    Images
    64
    Quote Originally Posted by aczaplicki View Post
    wow.. i want one!! it was probally cheep to right??? .. i mean a rock and a stick cant be that much hehe
    wrong....about $700 US dollars. There is only one guy on the island that still does traditional tat's. (with a stick and bone)......It's very expensive. You get to keep the tools too.

    BTW - i like your avatar......I have that sticker on my car.
    Last edited by Aguaholic; Jul 25, 2008 at 08:35 PM.

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Aguaholic View Post
    wrong....about $700 US dollars. There is only one guy on the island that still does traditional tat's. (with a stick and bone)......It's very expensive. You get to keep the tools too.
    Where'd u get it done at?

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Davy Jones' Locker
    Posts
    1,384
    Images
    64
    Quote Originally Posted by JaYbLaZeE View Post
    Where'd u get it done at?
    That's not me....that's a pic of my buddy that just got back from Bora Bora\Moorea\Tahiti.

    oh btw he said he saw 15-20 ft glass faces. he has no pics of it tho since he used all the film in his underwater camera on sting rays and sharks.
    Last edited by Aguaholic; Jul 25, 2008 at 08:48 PM.

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Aguaholic View Post
    That's not me....that's a pic of my buddy that just got back from Bora Bora\Moorea\Tahiti.

    oh btw he said he saw 15-20 ft glass faces. he has no pics of it tho since he used all the film in his underwater camera on sting rays and sharks.
    Must of been pretty upset not to catch those pics.

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Davy Jones' Locker
    Posts
    1,384
    Images
    64
    Quote Originally Posted by JaYbLaZeE View Post
    Must of been pretty upset not to catch those pics.
    He don't surf so it wasnt a big deal to him but, I was was pretty upset when he told me he didnt get any pics of them.
    Last edited by Aguaholic; Jul 25, 2008 at 09:43 PM.

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by Aguaholic View Post
    He don't surf so it wasnt a big deal to him but, I was was pretty upset when he told me he didnt get any pics of them.
    i would be.. honestly tho who wouldnt want to take a picture of 15-20 ft glass face?