LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: head high.. BS

no I am 69

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by iceybeatzjosh View Post
    no I am 69
    You are 69-in with you're boyfriend maybe...

Images
    you guys need to hop off my d.ick.
    Ban this ****ing kid already! I understand that things can get a little aggro on here at times. People start fighting at the heat of the moment. But, to come on here with total intentions of starting a fight with a post is retarded. Especially with the moderators/creators.

icey - you are a total KOOK....go smoke some more chronic so you can dream AGAIN about how well you surf.

Images
    Why cant you predict the waves better?
    Last night you predicted head high, and this morning it is flat...

you ****ing suck
    BTW...If you could read:
    http://www.swellinfo.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2434

ExtremeSpongerChicks Guest

Couldn't have Written it BETTER!

Quote Originally Posted by Aguaholic View Post
    Ban this ****ing kid already! I understand that things can get a little aggro on here at times. People start fighting at the heat of the moment. But, to come on here with total intentions of starting a fight with a post is retarded. Especially with the moderators/creators.

icey - you are a total KOOK....go smoke some more chronic so you can dream AGAIN about how well you surf.
    Totally agree...he is a retard for starting crap. Not to mention, this has been the best July in quite sometime...but, that's right, the east coast surf sucks...NOT! Stop the dramarama already and enjoy the waves.

You are a ass for posting something like this. But you are also the kook who posted that they surfed 50ft waves at age 5 or some ****. You are a fool.

BTW looks like the pier is starting to come to life right now. Still a little 2 messy for me but will have at it tomorrow if the swell sticks for a PM session.

Images
    iceybeats is from delmarva. as you can see the delmarva forecast was lowered this morning to waist to stomach occ. chest - and this is the size showing at many beaches right now.

With quick moving storms, a tiny little shift in the S/SW direction can make a big difference and the model yesterday afternoon was showing more southerly fetch. The morning update revealed less S fetch developing and was reflected in the morning forecast.

del. buoy showing 5.6ft @ 8 seconds right now - its not flat. tides are tricky this afternoon with low at 6:00 and high around 12. best bet might be when the tide turns around this evening.

there looks to be a decent amount of swell sticking around over the next few days as there is a fair amount of SE fetch occuring right now in the central waters.
    Last edited by Swellinfo; Jul 24, 2008 at 06:06 PM.

no I am 69
    really dude 69 your hilarious.. did you just watch billy madison for the first time and now using that joke for everything

you guys need to hop off my d.ick.
    You need to watch what you say and who you call out. If you do not like the forecast, there are other places for you.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Joyner View Post
    If you do not like the forecast, there are other places for you.
    And then you will see how much better Mr. Swellinfo really is...........