LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Broken again...

wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.
    i take all my boards to sweetwater since i live close to it but the guy that does the repairs for sweetwater is good with any boards but he does his repairs on a first come first served basis.

17th street goes through Dave Endress who does Pride boards and he does really really good work. turn around time is a week at the very most.

I dropped mine off at The Cove. It is the closest shop to me and Jimmy is an awesome guy.

wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.
    eclipse just wondering what shop did you take your surfboard to cause if it was sweetwater robert byrd who does the repairs for sweetwater will get your board back to you a week to two weeks from when you dropped it off. But i dont know about the other shops repaur guys.

Screw ding repairs...................just get a shorebreak board and beat the **** out of it and dont get it fixed. Obviously, buy something old and used up already......not like you need a performance board in that crap anyways.......

I just had a few spots on my log repaired by Shawn O'Donnel through Surf City and he did a superb job with it. However, conway on here had a repair done by him right near the fins and it had cracked again in the same place in a pretty short period of time. It was an ancient board though so who knows.