LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

impatient already

the week looks pretty bleak, i know its summer but anything rideable is good for me. Anything in the forecast to come for atleast a possible 2-3 foot day?

Images
    New hobby - fishing

Images
    Early in the morning with an incoming tide would be your best bet for a ridable wave. With a flat summer pattern like this, the only chance of quick windswell is from a hot afternoon with south winds, and the next morning DP might still hold a knee high logable wave with offshores. But other than that, go fishing!

yep time to go fishing is right!

Images
    Started a fishing thread... "Surf Fishing..." so chime in and talk about something we can do right now!!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by tbing View Post
    New hobby - fishing
    its gotta be SPEAR fishing though...fun as hell

dude i need to surf a ridable wave, i got spoiled with bertha and i need to surf soon

maybe a possible wave thursday?

Be happy, ive been at psu summer session for a month, five hours from the beach, the one weekend i can make it down its FLAT, its like being stabbed in the heart

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Feesh View Post
    the week looks pretty bleak, i know its summer but anything rideable is good for me. Anything in the forecast to come for atleast a possible 2-3 foot day?
    Doubt it.....That's why i'm out to Oceanside CA this weekend to score some chest to shoulder action. Ahh my hometown...can't wait to see all my buddies.

Good luck here in NJ playing the waiting game.