LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

impatient already

the week looks pretty bleak, i know its summer but anything rideable is good for me. Anything in the forecast to come for atleast a possible 2-3 foot day?

Images
    New hobby - fishing

Images
    Early in the morning with an incoming tide would be your best bet for a ridable wave. With a flat summer pattern like this, the only chance of quick windswell is from a hot afternoon with south winds, and the next morning DP might still hold a knee high logable wave with offshores. But other than that, go fishing!

yep time to go fishing is right!

Images
    Started a fishing thread... "Surf Fishing..." so chime in and talk about something we can do right now!!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by tbing View Post
    New hobby - fishing
    its gotta be SPEAR fishing though...fun as hell

dude i need to surf a ridable wave, i got spoiled with bertha and i need to surf soon

maybe a possible wave thursday?

Be happy, ive been at psu summer session for a month, five hours from the beach, the one weekend i can make it down its FLAT, its like being stabbed in the heart

Quote Originally Posted by npg7272 View Post
    Be happy, ive been at psu summer session for a month, five hours from the beach, the one weekend i can make it down its FLAT, its like being stabbed in the heart
    That sucks man, i feel for you... Good luck tho, hopefully within the next month you catch a break and we'll have swell at that point.