LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Live Cam

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by tbing View Post
    You can rig it up somewhere in Squan. Maybe off the North side of the beaches somewhere. Talk to one of the house owners, they might be real chill about it.
    Yeah, If we can get some nice people to let us setup cams on their network. I can def create and host the site. I will be asking around as well. Maybe we can ask some store fronts too. And in exchange we advertise their store on the site. I think it can be done. Just alot of footwork. But it's worth it. You guys want cams in your town start asking. I can resolve pretty much any IP to the site.

Images
    in exchange for advertising on swellinfo... let me know if you have any leads.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Swellinfo View Post
    in exchange for advertising on swellinfo... let me know if you have any leads.
    Hey...I'm down for whatever...If you rather have it on your site that's fine with me. PM me and we can chat.

I think for the most part, we need to find that person/business to host first. I will go through pier village and talk to them, and possibly try to talk to some places along the way down to asbury.