Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Montauk Monster?

??? Photoshop? Creepy thing though if not...

Last edited by Swellinfo; Jul 31, 2008 at 04:39 PM.

yea yea ive seen this yesterday that really wild i cant really belive its realy tho but who knows

Wadaya expect?

It's Jersey, home of the toxic waste dump.

Thanksgiving dinner gone horribly wrong

Davy Jones' Locker
    Quote Originally Posted by Jettylife521 View Post
    ??? Photoshop? Creepy thing though if not...
    That's no PS....It's the Chupacobra.....haha

Seriously tho it seems to be a turtle without a shell.

Quote Originally Posted by Aguaholic View Post
    Seriously tho it seems to be a turtle without a shell.
    have you ever seen a turtle without a shell? its a lot messier than you might think

It's definitely from Jersey, it's giving us the finger.

WB: C-street and Mase and Sweetwater and all sorts of chill places around WB. Its rad.
    nosponges, I like your avatar

but the picture, I thought thats what all jersey surfers look like? or at least the ones that migrate down south...

Wrightsville Beach
    few miles west of where the government conducted the infamous Montauk Project time-travel experiments on children kidnapped from New York City streets
    the electronic clones of the creature have invaded computers — by way of Ms. Hewitt’s snapshot — until the Internet itself is threatened
    Is this some sort of joke? Did anyone check the website? Those quotes are from the article.

Crazy weird picture (definitely not a raccoon as the website speculates) but that article must be a joke...

na man its from montauk and it was found right near where plum island is which is a animal research facility. it could be a cross bred thing hah or it looks alot like one of those ugly dogs that look like they have their face smashed in but hairless