LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    na man its from montauk and it was found right near where plum island is which is a animal research facility. it could be a cross bred thing hah or it looks alot like one of those ugly dogs that look like they have their face smashed in but hairless

Really? I can't belive that thing's actually real, it's kinda freaky to think that things like that exist out there. I might crap myself if I saw that thing floating in the lineup one day. And I thought bumping into cabbage heads was freaky.

WB: C-street and Mase and Sweetwater and all sorts of chill places around WB. Its rad.
    Quote Originally Posted by adowcett View Post
    Really? I can't belive that thing's actually real, it's kinda freaky to think that things like that exist out there. I might crap myself if I saw that thing floating in the lineup one day. And I thought bumping into cabbage heads was freaky.
    but broOoOoO we don't have **** like that down here, once you get back from your vacation up north forget about it. no worries brah, just kick those cabbage heads away

Images

Jersey

Ive been in jersey for 18 years and ive seen some weird stuff that would freak out most people, I understand its not from jersey, but something like that does not surprise me one bit. Creepy yes, but theres probably more things that we dont know about out there.
    ________
    vapir no2
    Last edited by Jersey_lifer; Jan 28, 2011 at 04:23 AM.

Picture of Dead Dog...

Dirty Dead Jersey Dogs. Should be the name to a boxing club or something...

It seems to have more of a beak than the raccoon skull

Images
    how big is that beast. its hard to get a scale on that thing. from the picture it looks like 80 lbs. I dont know of any 80lb racoons?

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Swellinfo View Post
    how big is that beast. its hard to get a scale on that thing. from the picture it looks like 80 lbs. I dont know of any 80lb racoons?
    Whatever it is that thing creeps the hell out of me.

Images
    it looks like a gargoyle