LOGIN | REGISTER

Talking Gotta Get Outta Here

Been to damn busy working to think about the flat surf. Counting down the days. Just booked a fight to Costa for $340. Aug 18th-28th. Gotta get me some meattty surf realllll bad. So if anyone is feeling the similar misery of a repetitive overbearing summer job...The airfare is cheap! and it thumpin there right now!
    This will be my 3rd time there and i'm going be doing Hermosa for a few days then Dominical/Pavones depending on the swell. If anyone has any info they'd like to share, do it. Otherwise, i'll be back with plenty of stories and
    Attached Images Attached Images

Images
    take some photos for us. I'll have some photos to share from nicaragua in the beginning of august.

Playa Bellena

I was in Costa Rica for most the winter. My favorite spot is Santa Teresa, you have to take the ferry from Puntarenas(about 2 hours North of Playa Hermosa) and then about a two hour bus ride after to get there...But since you're already going to Domincal I'd recommend Playa Ballena, it's about 15 to 20 kilometers south. There's a national park there and there is plenty of break and the place is never crowded. Although if the rainy season is really bad the beach might be flooded so good luck...pura vida