LOGIN | REGISTER

Images

Classic Hollywood

http://www.surferdudethemovie.com/#/home
    As if ''Point Break'' with Keanu Reeves repeating his classic line, ''Dude'' from his ''Excellent adventure'' days and Sean Penn as Spicoli didn't do enough harm to the reputation of surfing. How many times do you think they'll say ''Brah'' in this one? And how about the second guy to the left of the jeep. . . classic.
    Last edited by MDSurfer; Aug 1, 2008 at 06:03 PM.

Images
    true story,

these guys actually contacted me about using swellinfo.com in this movie. I heard from them once, and then never got any call backs, so they prob went with another site - bastards!

Quote Originally Posted by Swellinfo View Post
    true story,

these guys actually contacted me about using swellinfo.com in this movie. I heard from them once, and then never got any call backs, so they prob went with another site - bastards!
    Maybe they will write into the script that the character is getting ripped off paying for Surfline and discover Swellinfo.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by goin_retro View Post
    Maybe they will write into the script that the character is getting ripped off paying for Surfline and discover Swellinfo.
    haha - that would be best ever.

It has Matthew McHa.... (I'm not even going to bother), Willie Nelson, Woody Harrelson, this movie has epic written all over it!

Who wants to camp out with me for it? lol

Images
    They take everything and anything and streamline it into Hollywood. They just came out with that other movie with MMA fighting in it (haven't seen it to depict whether or not it really entails the life of MMA but I'm sure it doesn't.)

Images
    jesus they would get matthew mckindagay to do this movie

Images
    I hate to say it but that looks pretty good, I watched the trailer. I love the line "I'm gonna mark her with my scent like a lemur" lol. I know it will be god awefull but so was north shore and I still find myself watching that whenever it's on.