LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by jjcliff View Post
    doesnt even look ridable on a longboard in beach haven.. shorebreaky and textured.
    Yeah, its pretty gross dude. Where in BH did you check it?

I live a block from holyoke so checked there ---

looking almost ridable today but.. there's 50 people out.. whats new.
    Last edited by jjcliff; Aug 3, 2008 at 05:32 PM.

I live a block from holyoke so checked there ---

looking almost ridable today but.. there's 50 people out.. whats new.
    Went out today, was ooook. Dude ill hook you up with some spots man, hardly anyone ever out where we go.

I went out at taylor for a few hours, was actually a lot of fun around 4-6..

Im always at holyoke just because it so convenient to just ride up, but do my best to find some empty breaks --- especially on the weekends. found a few nice spots in holgate recently

Quote Originally Posted by Nightrider View Post
    Doesn't look like much, just take out a longboard and head for the surfing beaches during the day. Even though they are packed with out of towners who don't respect the lineup at all...
    damn... even when there are NO waves to speak of whatsoever there are still grubby little teenagers complaining about not getting respect in the water. out of towners not respecting the lineup when there is no lineup! IT'S BEEN FLAT FOR 2 WEEKS. GROW UP DORK!

FYI it's been packed over here even before the bertha swell came around.. And when I mean no respect I meant teens coming down for the day and think they own every wave that is actually rideable. I'm sorry but when everyone is waved starved, when a few come around ever 10 minutes I would actually want to ride one out of the set, without being yelled at or threatened by a bunch of 18 yearolds.

I went out at taylor for a few hours, was actually a lot of fun around 4-6..

Im always at holyoke just because it so convenient to just ride up, but do my best to find some empty breaks --- especially on the weekends. found a few nice spots in holgate recently
    Nice dude, we should paddle out one day man.

Quote Originally Posted by Decapod View Post
    I am seriously going out of my mind.

Surf just for LBI? Well I heard it was supposed to be 2ft overhead on Saturday everywhere but LBI, where it will be flat, sorry dude your beat. Brig...surf, AC......Surf, Seaside......Surf! but LBI..... not so much.

Quote Originally Posted by Salty J View Post
    Surf just for LBI? Well I heard it was supposed to be 2ft overhead on Saturday everywhere but LBI, where it will be flat, sorry dude your beat. Brig...surf, AC......Surf, Seaside......Surf! but LBI..... not so much.
    this saturday??? im stuck on the island with no wheels man it sucks! no one ever wants to make the trek down to beach haven to pick my a** up either. so bummed

[QUOTE=Decapod;13607]We usually go out @ wooden jetty or the gator in cedars. Theres a couple secret spots left but their dwindling. Yea i heard about the ESA's man i was @ a couple of them also. Hopefully we get a rogue swell man cuz i cant take it anymore. Im about to take a trip to costa or something, whos with me [/QUO

hahaha gators. cant believe that came up on here.