LOGIN | REGISTER

Hybrid View

Images

trip to california

heading out for the USLA lifeguard nationals....this wed to sun....hopefully there should be some waves out there ...eh?? staying in manhattan beach right by hermosa....doesnt look lke much happening here ...although there all those three tropical invests

Images
    Surf or not, it should be fun either way. Enjoy it

dude manhattan beach is ridiculous, it's pretty much people ages 15-30 without any sort of supervision. the main street with the pier has like 4 or 5 good bars with a few surf shops. always a party on the beach in manhattan. have fun brother

Quote Originally Posted by JerseySurfRat89 View Post
    heading out for the USLA lifeguard nationals....this wed to sun....hopefully there should be some waves out there ...eh?? staying in manhattan beach right by hermosa....doesnt look lke much happening here ...although there all those three tropical invests
    are you going with jeff and jordan?

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by phil hudson View Post
    are you going with jeff and jordan?
    i know a few people with the names...are they from monmouth county?

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by JerseySurfRat89 View Post
    Link to the following for any potential surf. This site has a very good overview for the Pacific.

http://www.stormsurf.com/page2/forec.../current.shtml
    ________
    VF700C
    Last edited by SkySurfnSnow; Jan 24, 2011 at 10:55 AM.

My bro lives in Manhattan beach, North End. Hermosa is definitely the place to party at night, Manhattan gets good surf but really crowded with anything showing and often close out. Lots of v-ball and walk the strand and look at the ridiculous houses if it gets flat.

Images
    I just came beck from a trip to California i was in Ventura though, but even the crappy days still had some decent surf

im also goin on a trip to cali but not for about 2 years. anyone recommend any beaches. im kinda basing where i go to the beach so suggestions would be great.

Quote Originally Posted by machots View Post
    im also goin on a trip to cali but not for about 2 years. anyone recommend any beaches. im kinda basing where i go to the beach so suggestions would be great.
    Went to San Onofre a few years ago and it was so sick. Really chill and secluded from the LA hustle at every other beach. Lines breaking forever if you don't mind walking over a few rocks. Pack your longboard to fit in.