LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Music to surf and relax to.

hey guys i play guitar for a band called Vessl. we're from LBI, check us out @ www.myspace.com/vessl -- i also have a side project called Vortices Collide, you can listen here: www.myspace.com/vorticescollide -- great music to surf to.

this is amazing

Quote Originally Posted by surfde View Post
    this is amazing
    thanks dude! glad you like it. which page did you check out?

vessl@myspace

Quote Originally Posted by surfde View Post
    vessl@myspace
    sweet man. check out my solo thing too: Vortices Collide - www.myspace.com/vorticescollide -- thats why i titled the thread music to surf and relax to. vessl is more surf music and my solo thing is for when you get home and relax. add us my friend

this is sweet

Images
    I back this dude and the music... Vessl sounds real good. Bryan... post a thread on here when you guys play that show in about 3 weeks. I'll try and keep up with the myspace and all but will check this a lot more.

Quote Originally Posted by rgnsup View Post
    I back this dude and the music... Vessl sounds real good. Bryan... post a thread on here when you guys play that show in about 3 weeks. I'll try and keep up with the myspace and all but will check this a lot more.
    Will do my man. Thanks for checking us out!

Images
    This is an older thread, but I was searching around on here and found myself listening to VESSL - Dig it! definitely chillin and heavy at times, good stuff! where's the albums at? I'd like to hear more...

I joined just to say that I really dig Votices Collide. Not sure I dig the name, but the music itself is complicated and interesting. Far, far more intricate and fun to listen to than Vessl, in my opinion. Keep with it bro, you've got some talent.