LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: NEW GoPro Pics!

  1. #1

    NEW GoPro Pics!

    Check them out!

    Just got them this past weekend on a decent NJ swell
    Last edited by bdub17; Aug 30, 2013 at 10:15 PM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    My House
    Posts
    988
    Images
    24
    awesome!!!

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by RIsurfer View Post
    awesome!!!
    Thanks man!

  4. #4
    damn looked like fun, I should've woken up earlier! got a few rides in before high tide, but a few more would've been great.

  5. #5
    Thanks- this was actually from last Sunday. Where do you surf?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    UGHHH! :(
    Posts
    314
    Quote Originally Posted by bdub17 View Post
    Thanks- this was actually from last Sunday. Where do you surf?
    Some people had a hard time believing there were waves that day...
    It was under-called and uncrowded. Board shorts and wetsuit top, bright sunshine. Fishies swimming. A good summer day man.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by bassplayer View Post
    Some people had a hard time believing there were waves that day...
    It was under-called and uncrowded. Board shorts and wetsuit top, bright sunshine. Fishies swimming. A good summer day man.

    Thats what I'm sayin brotha!!
    I was monitoring that forecast for weeks and it was 3-4 feet and glassy. Got even better as the day went on.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    413
    Images
    4
    Board shorts and wetsuit top?! Looks like a full wet suit to me... which is something I've seen more of lately and cant quite comprehend. How do you where a full suit in August? Kids all over Monmouth County wearing 3/2's...

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    UGHHH! :(
    Posts
    314
    Quote Originally Posted by Exit98Surf View Post
    Board shorts and wetsuit top?! Looks like a full wet suit to me... which is something I've seen more of lately and cant quite comprehend. How do you where a full suit in August? Kids all over Monmouth County wearing 3/2's...
    I was wearing boardshorts and a neoprene top on that day...

  10. #10
    radical BRAH!