LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: stay flat

stay flat

i hope it stays flat for another month and a half because you all will be gone soon. i wont have to see anyone in the water or read any posts about it being flat or what should i wear. there will be waves again in sept as usual and all you pa life guards wont be on duty and all you 3 month "surfers" who can barely stand will be safely inland reading surf magazines and buying new boards to add to your quiver of boards you can't ride.

enjoy the all you can eat seafood buffets, boardwalk games and buying your surf gear at the tourist surf shops so you can go back to school and let everyone think you are a surfer. dont worry people from pa and other non surf areas will think you can actually surf.

enjoy the flatness. summer will be gone soon and the waves will be back and you will all be gone. ahahahah enjoy

and yes i am pissed i just lost the event..

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by kelly slater View Post
    i hope it stays flat for another month and a half because you all will be gone soon. i wont have to see anyone in the water or read any posts about it being flat or what should i wear. there will be waves again in sept as usual and all you pa life guards wont be on duty and all you 3 month "surfers" who can barely stand will be safely inland reading surf magazines and buying new boards to add to your quiver of boards you can't ride.

enjoy the all you can eat seafood buffets, boardwalk games and buying your surf gear at the tourist surf shops so you can go back to school and let everyone think you are a surfer. dont worry people from pa and other non surf areas will think you can actually surf.

enjoy the flatness. summer will be gone soon and the waves will be back and you will all be gone. ahahahah enjoy

Ahhh.....September Sessions....

Haha...u wish you were slater....Actually I'm glad he lost.

Quote Originally Posted by Aguaholic View Post
    Ahhh.....September Sessions....

Haha...u wish you were slater....Actually I'm glad he lost.
    i second that.

calling out people as posers... with the username kelly slater.

But I hear ya... can't wait for fall here as well

Quote Originally Posted by kelly slater View Post

you're thinking what everyone who can actually surf who uses this website is thinking. i cant wait for all the beaney syrian fa ggits to go home

I hope it stays flat till August 17th. Going to Vegas and would hate to miss a good swell while I am 8 hours away from the closest beach. Then when I come back it cranks until next June.

I agree, Sept and Oct are my favorite months. Nicer waves, very little people, still warm enough for Boardshorts and a rash guard.

Ahh... Can't wait lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Prey4Surf View Post
    I agree, Sept and Oct are my favorite months. Nicer waves, very little people, still warm enough for Boardshorts and a rash guard.

Ahh... Can't wait lol.
    I can see it now dude Cant wait either.

Images
    september is hit or miss on the east coast. There is usually plenty of swell, but the winds are often iffy. October is in my opinion the best surf time in the Mid Atlantic.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Swellinfo View Post
    september is hit or miss on the east coast. There is usually plenty of swell, but the winds are often iffy. October is in my opinion the best surf time in the Mid Atlantic.
    agreed

ks