LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ritecoastsurfer3 View Post
    they should start with paving the ocean ave road its like driving through a minefield, i've always wondered what the surf is like in asbury and that's all i've ever done, its probably safer to park by 8th ave and just walk down the beach next to the water with syringe protecting booties and a knife at least thats the vibe i get when ive driven through there. . .asbury used to be really nice until the riots and the deinstintutionalizing of the mentally ill right? there must be an interesting history
    They have...when is the last time you were there? BTW - Most of Asbury is like driving through a mine field. I busted off 2 oil pans and broke a oil pump. Damn roads!!!!
    Last edited by Aguaholic; Aug 7, 2008 at 02:12 PM.

Angry This Guy!

This guy actually made me sign up! I have lived in AP for the last 4 years. I love it! It has come a long way from the 80’s. I lived here then and that was when it was complete trash. Its got a few more years but it will completely turn… its to far along not to now. As for his friend getting mugged… BS! No criminal would highjack a car and tell the driver to take them to the boardwalk… you know, the place where there are 40 cops per 5 people… come on. I hope I see you on Monkle Beach!

Oh… 8th ave (Monkle Beach) goes off when its good. But it breaks from Loch Arbor to 1st ave when its good. Just gotta be after 5 or after summer. Life Guards suck if their not hot or saving your life!

Quote Originally Posted by Monkle Beach View Post
    Life Guards suck if their not hot or saving your life!
    Best quote ever. Even better if a hot one is saving your life. That's when you just play dead for a bit.

Images
    Dam homie..you need anger management.

As far as Asbury goes..the whole esperanza thing and the condo' along the north east end of cookman... Is anyone buying those things? I just don't see it working...who want to pay all that money for a condo yet be holed up in it. Living in your own million dollar prison . Until all those low rent slums along ocean ave are cleaned out/demolished...the developer will wishing he never got started. The key is to buy at the right time...just when developers lower prices to cut loses and when the neighborhood starts to look brighter. Seriously...though demographically...it's an sh!t-hole.

As far as the waves.....i've seen it firing and not too crowded.

Really?

What is a MCcann?

Well

Sheldon...

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkle Beach View Post
    What is a MCcann?
    McCann's is what it should of said. And it's in Belmar right across from Paul's. I'll give you directions if you need.

Images
    You call me out as a liar......then say you hope you meet me......then you PM me and then when i say lets meet up right now. You don't.....

That's what i thought......

Images
    AGAIN TALK IS CHEAP.....thats what i thought.....you ethug.
    Last edited by Aguaholic; Aug 8, 2008 at 12:56 AM.

Images
    I apologize to the forum for getting sooo aggro. This guy is PM'ing me a telling me to step up and show myself. So when i do he's not there.

I will stop now....sorry you all had to see all this.