LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    yea it was matt keleche and he surfed fishermans island i hear that place gets sick but only like once a year hahah

How many times a year does fisherman's island actually work? I think this question is for bonersurfs

if the swell isnt at least 7 foot solid in VB and out of the southeast and the winds are not out of the north east dont even bother... so translation, probably 3 or 4 times a year max

Images
    guys, you want to keep the spot talk down... people always get aggravated when this happens. never fails.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Swellinfo View Post
    guys, you want to keep the spot talk down... people always get aggravated when this happens. never fails.
    for real! leave bull shark breeding ground for the locals....they are friends with the sharks

I retract my question... used spots and mentioned bull sharks. Sorry. thanks.
    Last edited by mikec_va; Jun 26, 2014 at 04:04 PM. Reason: mentioned sharks and spot names

Today's fishing report was just talking about all of the sharks that have been caught around the southern end of Eastern shore. Keep them feet up.

My buddy is a park ranger at a spot that has 2 nice pointbreaks. It is the shark capital of Florida, with the arguable exception of NSB Inlet. He has literally begged me to come out and surf with him on big north swell days during migration season (Spring). I usually decline. It's a long walk and if you get bit, it is a long way back to get help. We used to call it Sharky's Point. It is a state park now. Valhalla knows where I am talking about. Spooky water.

A few years back the images on Google Maps were taken while a swell of pretty good size was running, and you could actually see some of the points working with nice pinwheel lines.

Duuuude! Pinwheel lines ^^^^^ I'm getting a chubby.