LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Look on the toolbar of google earth for the sundial/clock looking icon. Click that and you can scroll back in time.

Check out the basket weave of a swell on 11/15/2009 at the north end of assateague island.

Images
    If I start doing this now the rest of the day will be royally f**ked...I will be doing this for sure in the morrow.

Man every time you Mid-Atlantic dudes start talking about the Bay I think of those pics that dude posted a while back....just thick, brown, hollow, peeling goodness.

Yeah, I just killed an hour daydream surfing points and shoals up and down the coast.

Quote Originally Posted by goosemagoo View Post
    Check out the basket weave of a swell on 11/15/2009 at the north end of assateague island.
    That's intense! Not like one of those is side-chop, but two big swells.

Images
    wtf that would of been insane

That's Nor-Ida

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by goosemagoo View Post
    It is practically always breaking like that (crossed up) in that spot if there is swell, and the funny thing is its completely unrideable. Its like surfing moguls....not is a good way. Paddle in, immediate flat section, if you can even make it to the next steep section it's coming at you from the wrong direction.
    Last edited by mitchell; Jun 27, 2014 at 12:47 PM.

North End of Assateague is quite fickle.

Which is sharkier? Fisherman's or the Cove in Frisco?

Seen Fisherman's breaking waist high with guys surfing it as you drive across the bridge one time, but never surfed it. Surfed the cove in Frisco right there where the point wraps around - once - never again. Too spooky.