LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    magic seaweed is ran by 5 year olds

i havnt sceen a wave let alone surfed in like 3 weeks, iv been suviving on some of my dvd's
    i just bought shades of indo :P
    and about MS i think they are only reliable 1-2 days in advance they always over-project

Images
    no more for seaweed.. its saying 1 ft forever and ever and ever

Quote Originally Posted by tbing View Post
    How about instead of ripping on MSW in this thread, we all pray for waves... **** we all know it sucks but its not what this is about.
    How bout a glass of 'shut the hell up'? The guy said that MWS was looking good. relying on MSW is retarded.

house is outside rehoboth, DE (millsboro). unfortunately i can only make it there in august
    Images
    yeah....im gonna go ahead and say its gonna be flat because i never have luck with this stuff...i just bought a cheap wakeboard to pass the time

Yeah i pwn niggas in counterstrike!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Quail man123 View Post
    Yeah i pwn niggas in counterstrike!
    Get out of open and get off my forum.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by PowerUser View Post
    Looking at the animation, something blows up off the coast of jersey and heads east. Is this the low the they are discussing in the tropics. Could this FINALLY bring the end of Lake Atlantic?

It's moving away, given, but at least it is something!
    This was the first post.

Quote Originally Posted by aka pumpmaster View Post
    How bout a glass of 'shut the hell up'? The guy said that MWS was looking good. relying on MSW is retarded.
    Learn what you're talking about.

Swell info has been as useful and magicseaweed and surfline for me. I look at all 3 and use my own knowledge. All have been right and all have been wrong many times.

You forum warriors need to log off the internet and go outside a little more often.

<--image

Now that we are done fighting over MSW... it looks like it still is coming. In fact, looks like something big is beating around offshore.
    Attached Images Attached Images