LOGIN | REGISTER

View Poll Results: Stated...

Voters
36. You may not vote on this poll
  • Brett Favre and NY J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS?! What can go wrong?

8 22.22%
  • Should've went to a different team such as Tampa Bay or Minnesota

1 2.78%
  • Green Bay should of kept him...why let him go after 16 consecutive seasons?!

12 33.33%
  • Brett Farve is an old fart who should've stayed retired and chill in Mississippi...

15 41.67%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jnash View Post
    He said he was "from" Wisconsin not "living" in Wisconsin. Nice try. Bustin balls cuz your dad used to beat you after a long night of drinking.

Brett Favre will be good for the JETS. Any Improvement will be significant with a cakewalk schedule like that. I'd love to see Brett go the F#@k off and take them to the superbowl so my GIANTS can whoop their @ss.
    My bad...sawwy.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jnash View Post
    He said he was "from" Wisconsin not "living" in Wisconsin. Nice try. Bustin balls cuz your dad used to beat you after a long night of drinking.

Brett Favre will be good for the JETS. Any Improvement will be significant with a cakewalk schedule like that. I'd love to see Brett go the F#@k off and take them to the superbowl so my GIANTS can whoop their @ss.
    Haha....since being a Jet fan I hate the Giants.....I will be at the pre-season game. Giants vs. Jets. IMO - The Giant's were a fluke last year. We will see how they do this year....If they can defend their title....Which i seriously doubt. Then i might give them slight credit......Talking about a easy schedule take a look at the giants schedule...now that's a cake walk. Giants are not even playing against top teams????

But anyway...most of my friends are Giant fans and we always bust each others balls in good fun.

Good luck Giant fans........BTW- I would love to see Giants vs. Jets in the SB - would be the greatest game ever to me.
    Last edited by Aguaholic; Aug 8, 2008 at 04:18 PM.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by aguaholic View Post
    btw- i would love to see giants vs. Jets in the sb - would be the greatest game ever to me.
    That'd be epic!!!

Images
    Thank god Chad Pennington's gone. He couldn't throw for anything...

5. i think farve shoulda stayed wit the packers.... hes been with them 4 so many years n he knows how the team plays... he may b old but hes still got the juice 2 make the team good.... dumb trade on greenbays half

Images

Exclamation This thread Moved

This threat as been moved to the FOOTBALL forum page.

Images
    Brett-you are no Micheal Jordan. enough said.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieInOC View Post
    This threat as been moved to the FOOTBALL forum page.
    ? Haha. Nice one