LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by THE joe whittle View Post
    i didnt know popups still existed? anyway i dont want to be one of those negative nellies who like to talk smack, but seriously charlie youre a retard if you a) think you were the 10,000th visitor and then b) actually clicked and c) were surprised when you didnt really win a laptop. sorry man...

Haha i could just imagine his face, after he thought that he won the laptop.

Images
    I wasn't aware this was going on. This may or may not be from Swellinfo. It may be from one of the 3rd party adservers.

This is absolutely not intended. I'm looking into it.

its ok, we still love swell info....I haven't paid attention to any ads like that for years, i don't even notice them now

Micah, let me know if the are the web guy and if not if you need help....

thanks micah,

i got my lap top yesterday. great job!

ks

WB: C-street and Mase and Sweetwater and all sorts of chill places around WB. Its rad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xtreme*NSP*ripper View Post
    Wait one ****in second here. Are you da real k-slate. Cause if you lying, i will personally beat yo baby ass to the street....with my d1ck. and den im gonna tatto "dong slap fo life" on yo butt cheek
    you sound like a real sweetheart
    nsp huh?

Quote Originally Posted by Xtreme*NSP*ripper View Post
    Wait one ****in second here. Are you da real k-slate. Cause if you lying, i will personally beat yo baby ass to the street....with my d1ck. and den im gonna tatto "dong slap fo life" on yo butt cheek
    Please pipe down Mr 7 post pot stirrer....we do not need more drama. We can watch TMZ for that. Thanks, your friendly mod....

Quote Originally Posted by THE joe whittle View Post
    i didnt know popups still existed? anyway i dont want to be one of those negative nellies who like to talk smack, but seriously charlie youre a retard if you a) think you were the 10,000th visitor and then b) actually clicked and c) were surprised when you didnt really win a laptop. sorry man...
    THE joe whittle hit the nail on the head! what an idoit this charlieoc guy is!

Images
    Hey Jimmy Crack head, I was only trying to bring this to the attention of the administrater because I kinda figured they wouldn't like it going on here. If you could read, you know that's exactly what happened. By the way, I'd love to go surfing with you sometime. I'm not normally a betting man, but I bet your pie hole isn't nearly as big when you're up close and personal, hey!!

Quote Originally Posted by conway View Post
    you can tell hes full of ****
    And Banned!