LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Images

Luggage shippers

http://www.theluggageclub.com/?gclid...FQNaFQodF3cVTQ

It was an advertisement once on Swell Info. Patronize them and you wind up supporting Swell Info. Sounds like at airline rates, it's almost cheaper to buy an extra seat just for your board.

Images
    Last year I checked into Fed-Xing several boards to PR and it turned out to be very expensive. I believe it was something like $500. I'd like to know what kind of figures you guys get trying this option though.

JetBlue is the way to go

EFF Delta! JetBlue flys to California, DR and PR $50 for the board bag each way. For those of you who want to be heard Greenlight Surf Supply has a draft letter and link for your complaints to Delta.

www.greenlightsurfsupply.com

took 2 boards to costa rica in the may through continental. only cost $95 each way and you can have 2 boards in the same bag. the "buy the boards there and sell em there" idea is the way to go. you'll ultimately save a few bucks. as for sending your board around the world via fed ex... good luck with that. i know iceybeatzjosh does it "all the time", but we all know that poser has never left the ****ty waves of oc... so he's just spoutoing off.

Images
    went to costa in february on us air - the web site said $80 ea way for a board but when I checked in they didn't charge any extra either way. Like charie said, it depends alot on who checks you in.
    If you can get to florida & fly martinair boards are free.