LOGIN | REGISTER

Images

central america photos

So, I've been sidelined from a gnarly ear infection. Kind of killed the surf trip for me, but whatch you gonna do. Here are some photos I took yesterday. This was an average day for the surf.

The photos are in the World Wide Photo Gallery, but I also attached a few below:

Last edited by Swellinfo; Aug 13, 2008 at 04:34 PM.

Looking fun...

my guess, Nica?

Images
    Man, I almost went there this summer! Right when we were about to book tickets, some political problems happened, and we decided it wasn't a good time to go, so we opted to go to Europe in December, oh well stoked for some of those big atlantic storms though!

Images

Thanks Micah

That's what they make earplugs for, oh well. From my experience, rivermouth breaks in centro are far dirtier than anything in Jersey. Watch out for hepatitis, that beast is nasty! Catch a few waves for all of us once you shake the ear problem.

Oh yeah, and many thanks for the pics, wishwecouldabeenthere.
    Last edited by MDSurfer; Aug 15, 2008 at 12:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MDSurfer View Post
    That's what they make earplugs for, oh well. From my experience, rivermouth breaks in centro are far dirtier than anything in Jersey. Watch out for hepatitis, that beast is nasty! Catch a few waves for all of us once you shake the ear problem.
    WHOA WHOA WHOA....you have hepatitis? Cause i got that **** too dawg

You are lucky, I envy you.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by MDSurfer View Post
    ya, I will be wearing ear plugs for now on!

im back at home now, but i cant hear anything out of my left ear.

sick waves

We caught some fun ones...here's a little grinder from the same trip...this spot never completely worked unfortunately though.