LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: tropical storm

Quote Originally Posted by J-Dog View Post
    so the swell isn't supposed to hit until next sunday?
    I think he's talkin about somethin new off the coast off Africa that could be comin' are way, we might get somethin from Fay closer to Firday.

okay friday sounds better than sunday cause i'm leavin to go back to school on sunday

wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.
    i hope it's friday or sunday cause i have to go to a carolina panthers game with my family.

looks like the swell is gonna show up on friday. Can't wait to have some decent waves to surf again. Hopefully the winds will flip around a little to make it some what surfable.

looks like the swell is gonna show up on friday. Can't wait to have some decent waves to surf again. Hopefully the winds will flip around a little to make it some what surfable.
    Nevermind make that thursday

Images
    Yeah, a lot of the good swells so far have had bad winds

Quote Originally Posted by adowcett View Post
    I think he's talkin about somethin new off the coast off Africa that could be comin' are way, we might get somethin from Fay closer to Firday.
    Its a ways out and got some work to do, but the vortex is there and the conditions seem ok for development: HIt the animation button, you will see it : http://www.wunderground.com/tropical...t.html#a_topad
    Last edited by bfloyd; Aug 18, 2008 at 08:10 PM.

Xtreme*Liquidshredder Guest
    ya i'm hoping to get some waist high bombs so i can finally get up on my liquid shredder! what about you guys?

wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.
    Quote Originally Posted by bfloyd View Post
    Its a ways out and got some work to do, but the vortex is there and the conditions seem ok for development: HIt the animation button, you will see it : http://www.wunderground.com/tropical...t.html#a_topad
    it looks like it might form but it's pretty far out there.

just hope and pray. but also pray that it hits on a weekend so i can come down to surf it.
    dang highschool is over-rated.