LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Images
    Can get a cheap DSLR, but its only gonna have a 18-55mm lens, which is short. The lens I use to shoot is a 70-300mm.

You could go with one of the DSLR-look alike models, which are better than a simple camera, but not like a DSLR.

You could always get into a film camera. Get a film SLR for like $70 then a decent longer lens for like $350 but you gotta remember the processing and printing for film.

It all depends on what you want to shoot and how professional you want it to be. Any camera now a days is gonna be 7+ mp. Some of the DSLR look alikes will have almost 15... but a 6mp DSLR is still that much more capable of quality. Plus they have interchangable lenses for different shooting techniques.
    Last edited by tbing; Aug 18, 2008 at 01:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by tbing View Post
    Can get a cheap DSLR, but its only gonna have a 18-55mm lens, which is short. The lens I use to shoot is a 70-300mm.

You could go with one of the DSLR-look alike models, which are better than a simple camera, but not like a DSLR.

You could always get into a film camera. Get a film SLR for like $70 then a decent longer lens for like $350 but you gotta remember the processing and printing for film.

It all depends on what you want to shoot and how professional you want it to be. Any camera now a days is gonna be 7+ mp. Some of the DSLR look alikes will have almost 15... but a 6mp DSLR is still that much more capable of quality. Plus they have interchangable lenses for different shooting techniques.
    Thank you for your information, and your time.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by aczaplicki View Post
    Thank you for your information, and your time.
    Any more questions just PM me.