LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Pineapple express

yo dat movie was so weak. anybody else see dat

It sucked!

yo man why you always gotta talk down and be hatin. dat movie was dead weak

hell yeah NSP ripper that movie was funny. definitely recommend seeing that to pass the time on these flat spells

Xtreme*Liquidshredder Guest
    "2 of my students walked back to school from this area with eyes redder than the devil's d***" - haha that was weak, you tell em Nsp ripper

liquid shredder

Quote Originally Posted by Xtreme*Liquidshredder View Post
    "2 of my students walked back to school from this area with eyes redder than the devil's d***" - haha that was weak, you tell em Nsp ripper
    just please tell me your name is liquid shredder for the ****ty snowboards liquid makes in the same way nsp does for surfing as to be the the same as extreme nsp surfer?? or maybe its just cause surfings on the water and you chose that and i feel dumb now im thinkin bout it

"you a servant...like a butler?"

hhaha yeah dawg dats what dat weed do to yo brain

Xtreme*Liquidshredder Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by sosodel View Post
    just please tell me your name is liquid shredder for the ****ty snowboards liquid makes in the same way nsp does for surfing as to be the the same as extreme nsp surfer?? or maybe its just cause surfings on the water and you chose that and i feel dumb now im thinkin bout it
    haha wtf are you talking about dawg. Liquid shredder is a surfboard company. There foam boards.

Thumbs down kid is mad gangsta yo

Quote Originally Posted by Xtreme*Liquidshredder View Post
    haha wtf are you talking about dawg. Liquid shredder is a surfboard company. There foam boards.

this kid is SO ganster and he's probably a 5'8" pipsqueek from the burbs... and he rides foam boards apparently. SWEET! and it looks like that middle school education hasn't helped him much either.... it's "they're" foam boards not "their" foam boads. what a kook this KID is. it entertains me though.......

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmycraxcorn View Post
    this kid is SO ganster and he's probably a 5'8" pipsqueek from the burbs... and he rides foam boards apparently. SWEET! and it looks like that middle school education hasn't helped him much either.... it's "they're" foam boards not "their" foam boads. what a kook this KID is. it entertains me though.......
    LOLLLLL. I hate grammatical errors like that. My biggest one is when people say your instead of you're.