LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Extreme*NSP*ripper4 View Post
    yeah dawg VB was fun bout two days ago. i straight bomb dropped on some chest high tankers on my NSP. ya'll get some too?
    Worst troll ever.

Sorry but this has to be done....

Images
    ^ lolllllllllllll. wowwwwwwww.

Quote Originally Posted by retrosurfvb View Post
    haha weak bro. i dont quite understand how that relates to a thigh high wave...oh right you'd have to end your affair with my wife so you could go rip on some six inch surf. rip on bro!
    whys everyone hating on nsp when hes just being funny.. and this retro d-bag is talking **** cause were excited we are getting something at all to surf... retro, you that good you only go out head high or bigger, you bro.. sounds like you just like to talk bout surfing instead of actually going out and doing it and having fun like most of us.. so go head and talk **** on here while the rest of us go out and have fun on some waist highs in the next week.. benny meat head

Images
    im into the hatin on nsp.. it makes him all the more funnier

Quote Originally Posted by sosodel View Post
    whys everyone hating on nsp when hes just being funny.. and this retro d-bag is talking **** cause were excited we are getting something at all to surf... retro, you that good you only go out head high or bigger, you bro.. sounds like you just like to talk bout surfing instead of actually going out and doing it and having fun like most of us.. so go head and talk **** on here while the rest of us go out and have fun on some waist highs in the next week.. benny meat head
    yo dawg what your problem is wit retro. he was just talkin some **** to that aczaplicki punk cause he was disrespectin a brotha on a different post.

now on a more serious note its lookiin like mother atlantic is about to unload some juicy cakes on sunday. ill be waitin wit gravy and a fork ya know what i mean