LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mono problems

Mono problems

Hey guys im just gettin over mono and becuase of it i have an enlarged kidney. As far as i know its that if it bursts= i die= bad. With all that said i was wondering if it would be bad if i bodyboarded if a possible upcoming swell comes through?

Images
    if you have to ask then dont do it... I had mono, and i basically just had to stay out on the couch for a month or so, take it easy, and then I was good to go.

Images
    I know its tough, but don't risk your life for some waves that might end up being fun (maybe not), but then when there are better waves in the future, u might end up right where u r now or worse after that sesh u kno?...its one day.

yo keep it real bergandy. hope yo kidney dont explode and ill see you out there once you betta dawg

Quote Originally Posted by Extreme*NSP*ripper4 View Post
    yo keep it real bergandy. hope yo kidney dont explode and ill see you out there once you betta dawg
    i read and dont post a lot on here but dude shut the ****kk up. I cant stand reading your dumb ass posts

Images
    I had mono last summer. It was right when there were waves during the summer. And I say don't risk it. I didn't. I stayed in bed... all day for two weeks straight then I was better. Spent like 3 weeks off of work total... and after it I was fine.

Feel better!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkyreggae41 View Post
    i read and dont post a lot on here but dude shut the ****kk up. I cant stand reading your dumb ass posts
    everyone cant stand your posts. i'm sorry, but we have to ban you. your posts are way too ghetto and are not positively contributing to the Swellinfo community.
    Last edited by SI_Admin; Aug 19, 2008 at 12:55 PM.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkyreggae41 View Post
    Cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccya!!

Images
    Dude, mono also enlarges your spleen which could be subject to rupture as well. I got mono a few years back and did some stupid things while having it in my own ignorance. After a week you might feel all better, but your not. I got back going too soon and relapsed. Totally sucked.. Rest Up!! Don't make out with strippers...I learned the hard way!!

Xtreme*Liquidshredder Guest
    no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ima miss you brotha, but im saying hit me up to go surfing sometime.