LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mono problems

Call your doctor. Swellinfo/webmd?

dont do it brah.. i had mono 2 years ago and no joke, my heart was enlarged and because i didn't listen to the doctor and i kept surfing and doing active things, it developed an irregular beat pattern..(i forget what they called it).. and long story short, i turned a stupid illness into a serious heart problem that luckily only lasted about a year.

but.. if we get a decent (chest +) swell (which is unlikely) i say F- it. paddle out.

Images
    wait it out - october is always a good east coast month -you'll be ready to go by then.

i had mono two years ago but still played in my basketball games.. all it did to me was just make me real tired real fast.. so id say go for it and fight through the fatigue but then again i did not know it could do stuff to your insides and i guess that could be real bad.. so definatley ask your doctor not us

I don't know how to make this any more clear.

Bodyboard with mono and you could die. Any blunt force trauma could rupture your spleen and you would have a good chance of bleeding to death before you got to the hospital.

Wait until you are cleared by your Doc.