LOGIN | REGISTER

Thread: Winter?

Winter?

This is really boring....I need to surf soon I'm almost out of meds. The only thing I keep thinking is WINTER. This brings me to the question I've been having. Does the Farmers Almanac or any other source have a long range prediction for surf? Even if it's not accurate at least I can have hope.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by kaisoul View Post
    This is really boring....I need to surf soon I'm almost out of meds. The only thing I keep thinking is WINTER. This brings me to the question I've been having. Does the Farmers Almanac or any other source have a long range prediction for surf? Even if it's not accurate at least I can have hope.
    Farmers Almanac.....haha...not even bro. There is nothing to predict long range surf. As for winter...That's what im waiting for heavy empty waves. (and no bennies)

Images
    really the best you can do, is look at el nino/la nina patterns and Atlantic Ocean Temp Patterns. But, I haven't really even gotten into those kind of forecasts.

winter always has heavy surf and a few flat spells. and it's always COLD.

Xtreme*Liquidshredder Guest
    ya son winter is what's good. That's when I get to bust out the 6'2 liquidshredder and get some tube rides.

Images

?Almanac?

Quote Originally Posted by kaisoul View Post
    Does the Farmers Almanac or any other source have a long range prediction for surf? Even if it's not accurate at least I can have hope.
    Just like Charlie in Apocalypse Now, Ben Franklin don't surf.