LOGIN | REGISTER

Thread: Gone

Hybrid View

Gone

Well, its finally happened. School time has come back around and I'm back in Greenville. It sucks when I'm up here because I only get to surf about once every other weekend. I can't afford to drive back to a beach every weekend. Have fun and catch a wave for me guys.

Images
    I feel for ya. School is going to be next to torture now that I discovered the magic of surfing... If I lived right on the beach, I would surf every morning b4 school... that's the life...

But I can go in the evenings or on the weekends at least

Don't worry, we'll catch waves for you.

wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.
    i feel for you man i will defiently catch some waves for you. but it is tourtue when you know there are waves and your parents wont check you out to go surf. with my dad he basically thinks im a bum when i go surf but my mom spoils me alot but she wont take me out of skool she thinks an education is more important than surfing.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by wbsurfer View Post
    i feel for you man i will defiently catch some waves for you. but it is tourtue when you know there are waves and your parents wont check you out to go surf. with my dad he basically thinks im a bum when i go surf but my mom spoils me alot but she wont take me out of skool she thinks an education is more important than surfing.
    this'll be my first year of Highschool and I don't know what to expect homework-wise...

yeah, my dad'll take me surfing but he would rather me get an education.
    God, I wish there was a bike path on market st

Quote Originally Posted by ledzepfreak View Post
    this'll be my first year of Highschool and I don't know what to expect homework-wise...

yeah, my dad'll take me surfing but he would rather me get an education.
    God, I wish there was a bike path on market st
    Amount of homework all depends on who ya get teacher wise. I heard a bunch of stuff about how difficult it would be and how you wouldn't have time to do anything else, but I barely had homework the whole year. All depends on who you get.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by adowcett View Post
    Amount of homework all depends on who ya get teacher wise. I heard a bunch of stuff about how difficult it would be and how you wouldn't have time to do anything else, but I barely had homework the whole year. All depends on who you get.
    i can only pray...