LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 25

Thread: Gone

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Wilmington, NC
    Posts
    236

    Gone

    Well, its finally happened. School time has come back around and I'm back in Greenville. It sucks when I'm up here because I only get to surf about once every other weekend. I can't afford to drive back to a beach every weekend. Have fun and catch a wave for me guys.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Wilmington
    Posts
    740
    Images
    19
    I feel for ya. School is going to be next to torture now that I discovered the magic of surfing... If I lived right on the beach, I would surf every morning b4 school... that's the life...

    But I can go in the evenings or on the weekends at least

    Don't worry, we'll catch waves for you.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.
    Posts
    1,538
    i feel for you man i will defiently catch some waves for you. but it is tourtue when you know there are waves and your parents wont check you out to go surf. with my dad he basically thinks im a bum when i go surf but my mom spoils me alot but she wont take me out of skool she thinks an education is more important than surfing.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Wilmington
    Posts
    740
    Images
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by wbsurfer View Post
    i feel for you man i will defiently catch some waves for you. but it is tourtue when you know there are waves and your parents wont check you out to go surf. with my dad he basically thinks im a bum when i go surf but my mom spoils me alot but she wont take me out of skool she thinks an education is more important than surfing.
    this'll be my first year of Highschool and I don't know what to expect homework-wise...

    yeah, my dad'll take me surfing but he would rather me get an education.
    God, I wish there was a bike path on market st

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Wrightsville Beach
    Posts
    260
    Quote Originally Posted by ledzepfreak View Post
    this'll be my first year of Highschool and I don't know what to expect homework-wise...

    yeah, my dad'll take me surfing but he would rather me get an education.
    God, I wish there was a bike path on market st
    Amount of homework all depends on who ya get teacher wise. I heard a bunch of stuff about how difficult it would be and how you wouldn't have time to do anything else, but I barely had homework the whole year. All depends on who you get.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Wilmington
    Posts
    740
    Images
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by adowcett View Post
    Amount of homework all depends on who ya get teacher wise. I heard a bunch of stuff about how difficult it would be and how you wouldn't have time to do anything else, but I barely had homework the whole year. All depends on who you get.
    i can only pray...

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.
    Posts
    1,538
    defiently its my first year in high skool as well but i'll just do my homework on the bus if it's reading i'll do it after my surfing but my mom who usually takes me surfing will be getting surgery and wont be able to take me for 2 weeks or so so i'll call around and ask some freinds if they can take me or neighbors.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Wilmington
    Posts
    740
    Images
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by wbsurfer View Post
    defiently its my first year in high skool as well but i'll just do my homework on the bus if it's reading i'll do it after my surfing but my mom who usually takes me surfing will be getting surgery and wont be able to take me for 2 weeks or so so i'll call around and ask some freinds if they can take me or neighbors.
    cool man, what school?

    P.S best of luck to your mom

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.
    Posts
    1,538
    Quote Originally Posted by ledzepfreak View Post
    cool man, what school?

    P.S best of luck to your mom
    laney and thanks man.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Wilmington, NC
    Posts
    236
    For the record, I meant going to school as in packing all of my **** and moving 2 hours inland to go to college. Having to wait for weeks at a time before I can drive home to surf is much worse than having to wait until 3:30 every day to get out before I can head to the beach.