LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Gone

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by eclipse13 View Post
    For the record, I meant going to school as in packing all of my **** and moving 2 hours inland to go to college. Having to wait for weeks at a time before I can drive home to surf is much worse than having to wait until 3:30 every day to get out before I can head to the beach.
    yeah, I know what you mean... but I guess I'll never truly know...

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by wbsurfer View Post
    laney and thanks man.
    awesome, I'm going to Laney too.

wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.
    Quote Originally Posted by eclipse13 View Post
    For the record, I meant going to school as in packing all of my **** and moving 2 hours inland to go to college. Having to wait for weeks at a time before I can drive home to surf is much worse than having to wait until 3:30 every day to get out before I can head to the beach.
    i know how you feel man cause i spent 2 weeks with my sister at unc during the summer while my parents went on a trip and i was begging her to drive me to the beach but she had to work at the lab she was working in which sucked.

tisk tisk

now now lets all be friends

all of us are friends cause we al like to surf on the east coast that hardly never gets waves. so everyone be freinds.

Images
    all of us are friends cause we al like to surf on the east coast that hardly never gets waves. so everyone be freinds.
    let the power of false hope bind us!

WB: C-street and Mase and Sweetwater and all sorts of chill places around WB. Its rad.
    hey, you two that are going to laney, did you know that theres a swimming pool out back?
    if you cant find it, just ask a teacher, its really really nice and open all day during school hours so you can swim whenever you please.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by conway View Post
    hey, you two that are going to laney, did you know that theres a swimming pool out back?
    if you cant find it, just ask a teacher, its really really nice and open all day during school hours so you can swim whenever you please.
    i did not know that. that's cool, I'll check it out

Quote Originally Posted by conway View Post
    sure cause i've been around thaty skool longewr than you've been there due to my sister going there and i know there isnt a pool in the back.

sure cause i've been around thaty skool longewr than you've been there due to my sister going there and i know there isnt a pool in the back.
    Okay, sure, more room for the rest of us.