LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    went out around 445 and it was pretty big but blown out. After about an hour or so the wind chilled out and it got a little cleaner still not many good lines but it had some size to it. We were down surfing at Springmaid, just got mushy with the tide though.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by aWESome In NMB View Post
    haha yea drifting will be inevitable and it will be a blizatch the next couple days...but oh well. if anyone else on this forum surfs in nmb and wants to get up this weekend let me know, i moved down here a couple of months ago and have yet to meet a fellow surfer other then a few longboarders that were older
    I will be down there friday, saturday, and sunday. It wont be till later friday when i get out there though, coming home for the weekend from Clemson.

Images

The bummer...

Went down to Wrightsville Beach this morning. Any thing that kept shape through the strong east wind is disorganized and the water is really choppy. I saw two guys out. Neither caught much though

I need something before school starts!

this morning looked pretty fun at OIB. Not very organized but some nice sets coming in at waist+ with little to no wind.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by J-Dog View Post
    this morning looked pretty fun at OIB. Not very organized but some nice sets coming in at waist+ with little to no wind.
    It was really windy here...

yea but we should start getting that hard 15-20+mph wind sometime a little later this afternoon.
    Where did you surf this morning?

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by J-Dog View Post
    yea but we should start getting that hard 15-20+mph wind sometime a little later this afternoon.
    Where did you surf this morning?
    Wrightsville Beach
    I didn't really surf, but I went to the beach

Gotcha
    I just checked the pier and it still looked nice around waist to stomache and not too sectiony.

Quote Originally Posted by bfloyd View Post
    It will fill in tomorrow fo sho, only a couple areas that I can think of MIGHT be clean, very small chance, too much east in it.

Quote Originally Posted by wbsurfer View Post
    from looking at all the other places it doesnt seem like it but alot of areas are going to be 1-3' overhead. but it doesnt seem like it wont clean up possible by monday.
    still a couple areas are getting it clean, some of the snc rippers are on it: http://www.surfcarolinamagazine.com/...oast_8_21.html

google earth can be a fun tool..
    Last edited by bfloyd; Aug 22, 2008 at 03:12 PM.

wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.
    they're lucky everone else is basically getting all the crapy stuff.