LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.
    Quote Originally Posted by ledzepfreak View Post
    If you look at magicseaweed and swellinfo wind maps, it looks almost as if the winds will shift sideshore maybe almost offshore... one can only hope...
    it actually does look like it could work but you have to get on it at the right time it seems like.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by wbsurfer View Post
    it actually does look like it could work but you have to get on it at the right time it seems like.
    yep, looks like an early riser

it looks like on the wind map for monday it will be going offshore at 8 am till 2 pm it will be offshore but then switch to onshore but hopefully the winds will stay offshore to give us some clean surf for the last day of summer.

it looks like on the wind map for monday it will be going offshore at 8 am till 2 pm it will be offshore but then switch to onshore but hopefully the winds will stay offshore to give us some clean surf for the last day of summer.
    A. I doubt it will be straight offshore in the morning, prob south-south west (I suppose better than what we've had)
    B. The sea breeze will probably pick up at the usual time or maybe a little bit later
    C. I hope it doesn't stay offshore all day, 'cause that'll kill it for tuesday

Images
    went out for a last-day-of-summer session...
    Pretty good, some pretty fun rides, but not as big yesterday. I do plan to go out again later this afternoon.

Quote Originally Posted by ledzepfreak View Post
    went out for a last-day-of-summer session...
    Pretty good, some pretty fun rides, but not as big yesterday. I do plan to go out again later this afternoon.
    just got in and it had some nice lines but have fun fiting all the other kids cause we were all up and down the beach for some last day of summer waves.

Talking

just got in and it had some nice lines but have fun fiting all the other kids cause we were all up and down the beach for some last day of summer waves.

sweet, back to school boys..

Quote Originally Posted by bfloyd View Post
    sweet, back to school boys..
    no not sweet school sucks surfing is my life man if i would get out of school to surf i would but my mom wont thats what i hate about my sister not being homw any more she always took me out of school and take me surf.

Images
    well, I went out 7am this morning so I had fun

Images
    no not sweet school sucks surfing is my life man if i would get out of school to surf i would but my mom wont thats what i hate about my sister not being homw any more she always took me out of school and take me surf.
    I have a friend who lives a 10 min. walk away from Stone st and his bus comes at 9am (Isaac bear). He can surf every morning for at least an hour if he wanted to - he did this morning

Man, he's lucky