LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.
    Quote Originally Posted by ledzepfreak View Post
    I have a friend who lives a 10 min. walk away from Stone st and his bus comes at 9am (Isaac bear). He can surf every morning for at least an hour if he wanted to - he did this morning

Man, he's lucky
    he must be lucky. i went out at 9 when the tide started to fill in and it was nice got some nice lines as well but then around 12 the waves jsut got mushy for my board but im hoping i can go back out around 5 or so just to get a late surf sess in before school starts.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by wbsurfer View Post
    he must be lucky. i went out at 9 when the tide started to fill in and it was nice got some nice lines as well but then around 12 the waves jsut got mushy for my board but im hoping i can go back out around 5 or so just to get a late surf sess in before school starts.
    yeah, me too

yeah, me too
    i just cant wait till next year when i get my license so i'll be able to drive myself to the beach whenever and go surf. thats what i hate about depending on your parents to tske you everywhere.

Images
    i just cant wait till next year when i get my license so i'll be able to drive myself to the beach whenever and go surf. thats what i hate about depending on your parents to tske you everywhere.
    I won't get to take even drivers ed. till next year... so I got a good 2 years till I get my license

I won't get to take even drivers ed. till next year... so I got a good 2 years till I get my license
    that sucks. im suppose to be in 10th but i started school late when i was young but i wish it will turn out glassy tommorrow for the afternoon so i can surf glassy instead of semi chop cause when you surf in the chop it just sucks.

Images
    I hope that forecasted glass for saturday holds up

I hope that forecasted glass for saturday holds up
    defiently.i wish the wind table was longer than like 2 days.

no not sweet school sucks surfing is my life man if i would get out of school to surf i would but my mom wont thats what i hate about my sister not being homw any more she always took me out of school and take me surf.
    Better concentrate on the grades bubba, or else you won't be doin anything down the road, except wishing you had the money to go on surf trips.

Images
    Hey, Wbsurfer, when you can drive, take the FLIX classes or whatever they're called so you can get out at like 1pm and have the whole afternoon to surf

Hey, Wbsurfer, when you can drive, take the FLIX classes or whatever they're called so you can get out at like 1pm and have the whole afternoon to surf
    It's flex, and seeing as how the waves are always better in the morning than in the afternoon, why don't you just forget about flex and surf before school?