LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Tried to SURF

drift

Quote Originally Posted by adowcett View Post
    I don't think it was just there, they can say it looks really drifty from the beach on the report, but typically the various reporters don't surf before hand. I surfed Mase one morning and there wasn't any drift over there either.
    Yeah, that's what happens when you have a sweep from the N to S at Mase because of the jetty wall slowing the long shore currents.

That's what I figured over there, but I didn't understand why I wasn't movin' out front. I guess south swell with a north wind keeps you stationary.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by adowcett View Post
    Don't suggest that the force goes both ways, not that there's anything wrong with that, we are just comfotable enough with our sexuality to enjoy the rubbing of oil on hardened bronzed bodies. And didn't you see the photos of our groupies? Isn't that proof enough.
    "Not that there's anything wrong with that"

Tell me if I'm wrong but did you happen to see that one Seinfeld episode... the one when people think that George and Jerry and gay for each other... not that there's anything wrong with that...

WB: C-street and Mase and Sweetwater and all sorts of chill places around WB. Its rad.
    Quote Originally Posted by wbsurfer View Post
    wow man we dont need to know what your sex prefference is just keep that in your house and with friends with you saying that i defiently will make sure i wont come down to c- strret cause you'll be naked. but hey man we need to surf together you guys sound like an al right people to surf with.
    uh, I said half, as in shirts off, pectorals BLAZING in the sun.
    and im definatey straight bro dont even point that finger at me. i just enjoy the image of a shapely male physique. i appreciate it, nothing more.

5 pages of this?????