LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Tried to SURF

yea i've been going out at about 7-730 in the morning when the wind isnt on it so bad. Some pretty good size to the sets around chest high and bigger.

wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.
    im still sleeping at that time. but the size doesnt get to me or the paddle out as long as it's not drifty then i would go out on a head high day but if it's not worth it i wouldnt bother but the drops get to me especially the late drops but i've overcome some of the drop fear but i'm still working on those late drops.

WB: C-street and Mase and Sweetwater and all sorts of chill places around WB. Its rad.
    Quote Originally Posted by wbsurfer View Post
    im still sleeping at that time. but the size doesnt get to me or the paddle out as long as it's not drifty then i would go out on a head high day but if it's not worth it i wouldnt bother but the drops get to me especially the late drops but i've overcome some of the drop fear but i'm still working on those late drops.
    your posts hardly make any sense.

Quote Originally Posted by conway View Post
    your posts hardly make any sense.
    Seriously...I thought I was the only one so I didn't say anything.

i suck at typing thats why.

WB: C-street and Mase and Sweetwater and all sorts of chill places around WB. Its rad.
    Quote Originally Posted by wbsurfer View Post
    i suck at typing thats why.
    grammar too apparently

wowwww. thats sad

i went out the past 2 days. it was rough and the current was bad. but if you cant paddle out with ease on a day like yesterday or today, that is pathetic.

you need to hit the gym.

it was like 4-6ft where I was at. some of the sets were lining up. otherwise it was complete chaos. very unorganized.

Quote Originally Posted by LakeMyrtleSurfer View Post
    i went out the past 2 days. it was rough and the current was bad. but if you cant paddle out with ease on a day like yesterday or today, that is pathetic.

you need to hit the gym.

it was like 4-6ft where I was at. some of the sets were lining up. otherwise it was complete chaos. very unorganized.
    i was actually talking that its tough to paddle out when it's head high choppy and the wind is blowing like sh:t and im riding my longboard. i can actuall paddle with ease on my shortboard but when im on the longboard its tough since you trully cant duckdive with ease like your on a shortboard.

Images
    Man I haven't surfed in days because of Fay. I would go, but I'm stuck at home all day with no reasonable way to get to the beach.

I would go tonight just to go, but I caught with an invitation to the Ice House (skating). (Dang!). I like ice skating and all, but I like surfing better

Quote Originally Posted by ledzepfreak View Post
    Man I haven't surfed in days because of Fay. I would go, but I'm stuck at home all day with no reasonable way to get to the beach.

I would go tonight just to go, but I caught with an invitation to the Ice House (skating). (Dang!). I like ice skating and all, but I like surfing better
    haha the ice house. lulz. have fun bro...