LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The Force ?

WB: C-street and Mase and Sweetwater and all sorts of chill places around WB. Its rad.
    Quote Originally Posted by wbsurfer View Post
    if you guys run the show then why dont i see all "the force members everywhere? also we dont have to show you guys respect your just a bunch of surfers with a sponsor that we havent heard of.
    its not a sponsorship, its a lifestyle
    adowcett, are you with me?

wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.
    well none of us have ever heard of it so it makes "the force" i lifestyle that has been made up. cause the only people that are in it are you and adowcett.

Images
    if you guys run the show then why dont i see all "the force members everywhere? also we dont have to show you guys respect your just a bunch of surfers with a sponsor that we havent heard of.
    The Force? - You know those movies they made with all those laser swords and aliens and what-not. It was only a matter of time before they came to Wrightsville... although I didn't know they surfed...

well none of us have ever heard of it so it makes "the force" i lifestyle that has been made up. cause the only people that are in it are you and adowcett.
    One does not see the bullet 'till it has hit him right between the eyes,

WB: C-street and Mase and Sweetwater and all sorts of chill places around WB. Its rad.
    if you want to talk to a representative, go to sweetwater and ask for big raymond
    hell tell you whats up.

dude those chicks are ugly i've seen way hotter.
    Oh yeah, I'm sure there were tons of riduculously hot chicks in your middle school,

Well there are some pretty sick T-Shirts with the official force logo on the back,
    Front

Back

I think Sweetwater's got 'em in stock, ask if they have 'em next time you're in there

Images
    calm down man, If there is "The Force" then yippee, if there isn't... it doesn't matter anyways cuz you never see them

The verdict: Conway, Adowcett, if there is a Force, then that's cool, something to look forward to. If there isn't then that's also cool, because it doesn't matter [to me]

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by adowcett View Post
    Well there are some pretty sick T-Shirts with the official force logo on the back,
    Front

Back

I think Sweetwater's got 'em in stock, ask if they have 'em next time you're in there
    that's a sick Tee... what Flag is that?

Quote Originally Posted by ledzepfreak View Post
    calm down man, If there is "The Force" then yippee, if there isn't... it doesn't matter anyways cuz you never see them

The verdict: Conway, Adowcett, if there is a Force, then that's cool, something to look forward to. If there isn't then that's also cool, because it doesn't matter [to me]
    That's a pretty chill view Brah....

Just hope you don't have to find out for sure....