LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: The Force ?

seems that mr barnes again has set the force straight. he also seems to have shown yall the deal in the water. .....oh yaeh, shrekis, I must be a kook too because Ive surfed for 28 years....yeah thats it.

WB: C-street and Mase and Sweetwater and all sorts of chill places around WB. Its rad.
    Quote Originally Posted by MasonBarnes View Post
    I waxed all yawl arses Benny B's Pimp My Blaze Surf Contest on Nov. 8th @Oceanic Street, WB...and will continue to do so as long as the lord keeps me healthy enough to shred...
    you're a real cutie brah

you should see me in a bikini....olopop!

WB: C-street and Mase and Sweetwater and all sorts of chill places around WB. Its rad.
    Quote Originally Posted by cricha View Post
    you should see me in a bikini....olopop!
    send n00dz lol

Quote Originally Posted by cricha View Post
    shrekis...another force member. joy! am I tourist becuause I live on the beach here or bc I do go out of the country to surf from time to time? and I must be a punk because I do still listen to the sex pistols and black flag.HMMMMM....just cant figure you guys out. The FOCE is out in full.....uh...force
    Oh, the irony. Does anybody else find anything contradictory about someone listening to a band, who is strongly left wing, just after saying that, ain't no freeloader gonna steal my "hard earned" money.

You lost, accept it
    Last edited by 58845; Dec 8, 2008 at 12:55 AM.

Then they like to nestle and snuggle together at night and talk about who got the worst of it during the day. The one who got the worst of it then gets to have his little pee-wee, hairless, d~ck s~~ked by the other
    Do you have a problem with a bit of man on man intimacy to relive the stress of a long day? Cause I know that me and Conway sure don't . And the only tits that I have sucked recently have been your mom's...(besides cricha's...and conway's)

thats cool you guys are too harsh for me talkin about peoples moms and ****...mine happen to have passed so I guess it aint fun no more... yes before I owned property(s) and paid the taxes I do I listened to punk and as long as it sounds good to me I think Ill continue if ya dont mind....bunch of wanna bes on the computer....you guys do rule! Ya keep on F- in the world it'll keep on f in u

Images
    can we move on now... it looks like we'll actually have surf this week to talk about.