LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: The Force ?

please explain...im all ears...is there are class on it? do yall hold siminars?

WB: C-street and Mase and Sweetwater and all sorts of chill places around WB. Its rad.
    Quote Originally Posted by naked spearfisher View Post
    the force= a trio of 12 year old losers who made this whole thing up to make themselves feel special, because they will never be sponsored. big raymond haha, u hav to be ****ting me. and that shirt was photoshopped. i've never seen any rider with a force sticker on their board, and i always see the same people dominating contests. so go blow yourselves
    ok mr naked spearfisher, allow me to once more explain the nature of the FORCE
    we are an underground network of pro, ex-pro, and future pro rippers who maintain the safety and sanctity of our favorite breaks, including c street, mase and sometimes crystal.
    we are not a "team"
    we are a secular cult in the wrightsville beach surfing community, one who just happens to hold power in various areas due to our members holding respective postitions through the town government, businesses, etc. yes, we do joke around about particular stereotypes on this forum, but on the beach, its all business.
    maybe these guys you say dominate the local contrsts are in it
    so does that clear things up for you guys?
    you know, if you can understand words like "respective" and "stereotypes"

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by cricha View Post
    please explain...im all ears...is there are class on it? do yall hold siminars?
    I think I saw them beneath pier one night...

wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.

i think

the force can just suck a nice, big and juicy d:ck

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by wbsurfer View Post
    the force can just suck a nice, big and juicy d:ck
    suck a duck?

Quote Originally Posted by conway View Post
    we are not a "team"

Maybe you should change your signature FORCE Team Rider. Koook

MasonBarnes Guest
    Hey Brahs, it's Mason Barnes from WB.

1st off - I'd like to give thanks Chris Moore for the props.

2nd - My posse and I own all of WB. We are a group of competitive pro surfers who respect the earth, the ocean, and all surfers regardless of their ability, as long as the are equally respectful.

3rd - I have been a visitor to this excellent site for a few years now, but I decided to register to tell you the truth about the "force" and hopefully put the topic to rest once and for all.

The force is nothing more than 2 or 3 little, juvenile, snot-nosed kids, who give legit surfers a bad name. They come home daily either after getting a beating in school or being shut-out on the waves and run to s~ckle on their mommy's t~ts. Then they like to nestle and snuggle together at night and talk about who got the worst of it during the day. The one who got the worst of it then gets to have his little pee-wee, hairless, d~ck s~~ked by the other.

So to all my brahs out there, keep it real and forget about these force creatures who will soon become burdens on the economy, the court system, and the corrections facilities....

Peace,
    Mason Barnes

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ecsurfernc View Post
    I believe to be a member of "THE FORCE" you must meet these two requirements.

HAHAAH thats funny....this "force" shiit is gay, and so is the little homo bear on the T, come to Jacksonville beach with that and you will get laughed at...

The Force=buncha birds.

heavens to mergatroids...Mr. Mason just dropped the bomb on the force now didnt he. Seems he too is a fan of the obama redistributuion of wealth plan and the slack asses it inspires to do absolutely nothin with their lives. I am kinda dissapointed tho....was hoping that the force members were at least of college age...now I feel pretty stupid for arguing with elementary school kids. for real? are the force members that young? bummer. now I just cant see myself throwin buckets in the face of someone not yet in middle school. if they are that young...that is their excuse for being so obnoxious...they are still confused about the opposite sex and are pretty frustrated. however, the faster they learn to get along with ohers the better for THEM...its hard for them to understand at that age but if they dont figure it out soon......they will become the leaches that obama will baby sit and fiancially support WITH MY( hard earned ) $$$$ this country is so screwed

Quote Originally Posted by cricha View Post
    heavens to mergatroids...Mr. Mason just dropped the bomb on the force now didnt he. Seems he too is a fan of the obama redistributuion of wealth plan and the slack asses it inspires to do absolutely nothin with their lives. I am kinda dissapointed tho....was hoping that the force members were at least of college age...now I feel pretty stupid for arguing with elementary school kids. for real? are the force members that young? bummer. now I just cant see myself throwin buckets in the face of someone not yet in middle school. if they are that young...that is their excuse for being so obnoxious...they are still confused about the opposite sex and are pretty frustrated. however, the faster they learn to get along with ohers the better for THEM...its hard for them to understand at that age but if they dont figure it out soon......they will become the leaches that obama will baby sit and fiancially support WITH MY( hard earned ) $$$$ this country is so screwed
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGaIaSJa630