LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: The Force ?

wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.
    Quote Originally Posted by cricha View Post
    heavens to mergatroids...Mr. Mason just dropped the bomb on the force now didnt he. Seems he too is a fan of the obama redistributuion of wealth plan and the slack asses it inspires to do absolutely nothin with their lives. I am kinda dissapointed tho....was hoping that the force members were at least of college age...now I feel pretty stupid for arguing with elementary school kids. for real? are the force members that young? bummer. now I just cant see myself throwin buckets in the face of someone not yet in middle school. if they are that young...that is their excuse for being so obnoxious...they are still confused about the opposite sex and are pretty frustrated. however, the faster they learn to get along with ohers the better for THEM...its hard for them to understand at that age but if they dont figure it out soon......they will become the leaches that obama will baby sit and fiancially support WITH MY( hard earned ) $$$$ this country is so screwed
    no duh is this country screwed..

WB: C-street and Mase and Sweetwater and all sorts of chill places around WB. Its rad.
    what is this, myspace?
    why is everyone so *****y all of a sudden just cause i dropped some hard truths down?

3. you got to be kidding me with this guy ^

WB: C-street and Mase and Sweetwater and all sorts of chill places around WB. Its rad.
    this is the greatest thread of all time

"greatest thread of my life'.....kinda speaks for itself. drop some more truth on us einstien. tell us about the ocean

Quote Originally Posted by cricha View Post
    "greatest thread of my life'.....kinda speaks for itself. drop some more truth on us einstien. tell us about the ocean
    i shred gnarly c-street in the ocean.

crica is a punk and probably rides a bic
    the force keeps it real though
    i remember the famous day last july when ever kook tourist got their confederate flag (or carona bottle) embazoned towel stolen and were sent packing back to brunswick county

Quote Originally Posted by MasonBarnes View Post
    Hey Brahs, it's Mason Barnes from WB.

1st off - I'd like to give thanks Chris Moore for the props.

2nd - My posse and I own all of WB. We are a group of competitive pro surfers who respect the earth, the ocean, and all surfers regardless of their ability, as long as the are equally respectful.

3rd - I have been a visitor to this excellent site for a few years now, but I decided to register to tell you the truth about the "force" and hopefully put the topic to rest once and for all.

The force is nothing more than 2 or 3 little, juvenile, snot-nosed kids, who give legit surfers a bad name. They come home daily either after getting a beating in school or being shut-out on the waves and run to s~ckle on their mommy's t~ts. Then they like to nestle and snuggle together at night and talk about who got the worst of it during the day. The one who got the worst of it then gets to have his little pee-wee, hairless, d~ck s~~ked by the other.

So to all my brahs out there, keep it real and forget about these force creatures who will soon become burdens on the economy, the court system, and the corrections facilities....

Peace,
    Mason Barnes
    is this the real mason barnes?

if so, prove it

MasonBarnes Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by conway View Post
    is this the real mason barnes?

if so, prove it
    I waxed all yawl arses Benny B's Pimp My Blaze Surf Contest on Nov. 8th @Oceanic Street, WB...and will continue to do so as long as the lord keeps me healthy enough to shred...

shrekis...another force member. joy! am I tourist becuause I live on the beach here or bc I do go out of the country to surf from time to time? and I must be a punk because I do still listen to the sex pistols and black flag.HMMMMM....just cant figure you guys out. The FOCE is out in full.....uh...force