LOGIN | REGISTER

Thread: A dream...

Images

A dream...

Man, I had a dream last night where some guy was showing me how to surf a pretty big reefbreak. I took off and I got up but I got caught up at the lip before I could drop into the face and I got pitched forward in a pretty sick-feeling freefall that felt like a good hefty drop. Surprisingly, after landing in the water and watching the wave break above me and a pretty long hold-down (it felt like forever until the wave finally broke), I came back up unscathed. (I was pretty sure I was gonna hit that reef)

There's more to that dream, but that was the coolest part I remembered. That fall felt pretty real too.

WB: C-street and Mase and Sweetwater and all sorts of chill places around WB. Its rad.
    no one cares bro.

Quote Originally Posted by conway View Post
    no one cares bro.
    Aw man, I had a really cool dream involving tater tots and horses that I was gonna post about.

WB: C-street and Mase and Sweetwater and all sorts of chill places around WB. Its rad.
    Quote Originally Posted by adowcett View Post
    Aw man, I had a really cool dream involving tater tots and horses that I was gonna post about.
    this is a surfing forum, not a place to talk about your dreams bro!

Images
    Yeah, but it was a surfing dream!

Images
    i have surfing dreams every once in a while. They usually involve me finding a surf spot in some obscure place that doesn't represent an ocean. Like in a river or a pool.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Swellinfo View Post
    i have surfing dreams every once in a while. They usually involve me finding a surf spot in some obscure place that doesn't represent an ocean. Like in a river or a pool.
    yeah, where my wave was it was like completely flat, like a big pool, except for that one wave