LOGIN | REGISTER

Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Sunday am

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Surfside Beach,South Carolina
    Posts
    51
    Images
    21

    Sunday am

    I haven't paddled out all week here in myrtle , I think tomarrow mourin will be the last shot we get for a bit , will see.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.
    Posts
    1,538
    im defiently going out tommorrow for how long i dont know but i will go surf since we have waves and i dont know how much longer we will have them.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Wilmington
    Posts
    740
    Images
    19
    Yeah, i'm going tomorrow morning too

    went today around 6:00pm, didn't catch much but the waves I did catch were fun, I caught I pretty big one that made me go fast! Probably the fastest I've gone
    Last edited by ledzepfreak; Aug 24, 2008 at 02:01 AM.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.
    Posts
    1,538
    Quote Originally Posted by ledzepfreak View Post
    Yeah, i'm going tomorrow morning too

    went today around 6:00pm, didn't catch much but the waves I did catch were fun, I caught I pretty big one that made me go fast! Probably the fastest I've gone
    from the sound of it your new to surfing and really havent felt the real thing. but once you get on a shortboard you'll probably go faster. thats what i love about my merrick flyer it can accelerate real good in any surf and its pretty fast if it fits you good.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Wilmington
    Posts
    740
    Images
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by wbsurfer View Post
    from the sound of it your new to surfing and really havent felt the real thing. but once you get on a shortboard you'll probably go faster. thats what i love about my merrick flyer it can accelerate real good in any surf and its pretty fast if it fits you good.
    yeah, I started surfing the beginning of this summer, but man that drop was so cooooool!
    I wished I started earlier... man! all those years wasted!

    Yeah, I like to go fast down the line, that's why I traded in that pop-out NSP for the 8' Gary Wilson

    Don't they sell the l merrick flyer at Surf city surf shop?
    Last edited by ledzepfreak; Aug 24, 2008 at 02:19 AM.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.
    Posts
    1,538
    Quote Originally Posted by ledzepfreak View Post
    yeah, I started surfing the beginning of this summer, but man that drop was so cooooool!
    I wished I started earlier... man! all those years wasted!

    Yeah, I like to go fast down the line, that's why I traded in that pop-out NSP for the 8' Gary Wilson

    Don't they sell the l merrick flyer at Surf city surf shop?
    yeah surf city sells al the merricks there but if you want a costum one you can either go on channel slands website and order or order it from surf city.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Wilmington
    Posts
    740
    Images
    19
    Pretty neat waves out today... it's getting closer to hight tide now so it might get mushier...

    Went out at around 7am they were closing out but got waaaay better at about 8:30.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.
    Posts
    1,538
    Quote Originally Posted by ledzepfreak View Post
    Pretty neat waves out today... it's getting closer to hight tide now so it might get mushier...

    Went out at around 7am they were closing out but got waaaay better at about 8:30.
    i went out around 9 and it was just right down at crystal we had some stomach high waves roll through but as the tide got close to high it got reall mushy and was mostly shorebreak.