LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    yeah, sorry about that. i'm done with it anyways...

wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.
    lets just use the surf forums only for good stuff like when surf is coming or when someone needs help and dont give them a hard time about it either.

WB: C-street and Mase and Sweetwater and all sorts of chill places around WB. Its rad.
    Quote Originally Posted by wbsurfer View Post
    lets just use the surf forums only for good stuff like when surf is coming or when someone needs help and dont give them a hard time about it either.
    did you ever find the swimming pool at laney?

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by conway View Post
    did you ever find the swimming pool at laney?
    is there one?

WB: C-street and Mase and Sweetwater and all sorts of chill places around WB. Its rad.
    Quote Originally Posted by ledzepfreak View Post
    is there one?
    yeah there is

Images
    yeah there is
    which building?

Quote Originally Posted by ledzepfreak View Post
    which building?
    its outside

Images
    its outside
    haven't seen it

Exclamation You SUCK!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bfloyd View Post
    Not sure where your located or what equipment your on, but there might be one little some what moderate waist line that comes through that might be fairly good for a long board. Other wise it has SUCKED period, the summer has been a disappointment. There were two descent swells and one of which was fairly gutless. There was the ESE moderate swell in Late June I believe and Bertha which was fairly Solid. Otherwise, waist and gutless for several months. The kumbaya attitude is what gets me, sure its fun to surf on something, but otherwise it is absolutely nothing to improve your performance on. Not too mention you will be blindsided when you do get real surf. ..Over the course of the past 12-15 years of surfing on the coast around here, it seems to be getting worse every summer, and it is tough to watch. Why you think all those Florida rippers have moved out to Cali? Sure we will never measure up to Cali, but it used to be a lot more consistency and size in the past. The only solution I can come up with is Global Warming and the Climates are clashing a bit and it is not productive for us. Rather the southern hemisphere that has had probably the best 2 years on record for consistency and swell. It is what it is, it is gutless and small and has sucked this summer and the past few days, I am sure others will agree.
    What sucks is you and your poor attitude. Why don't you do us all a favor and move to where the waves are always epic and up to your satisfaction.(one less kook in the lineup) I wish it was better but untill I move somewhere else I'll have to deal with it and make the best of it. I'm sick of hearing how better it is someplace else.(It's always better someplace else) I have lived in SNC for the past 15 years and have surfed some great waves but I also travel to get my fix too.
    Moral of story. Go surf or whatever that you do but stop b@!@#ing. Take a day off. nobody is going to miss you

Images

Today

Surfed this evening, nothing special, but decent since I had no homework and I could surf. Pretty good size, some bump to it, but like I said, nothing special