LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: local shapers

Hybrid View

local shapers

can anyone recommend me a good shaper in the middletown area?

I have all my boards made by a local shaper named Trill out of ocean city nj.

Theres a great shaper in Monmouth Beach his name is Earl Moore, and he and his buddy make boards in a shop they made. Im a bodyboarder, so i haven't purchased any, but ive seen there work and its fantastic.

Quote Originally Posted by bergandy View Post
    Theres a great shaper in Monmouth Beach his name is Earl Moore, and he and his buddy make boards in a shop they made. Im a bodyboarder, so i haven't purchased any, but ive seen there work and its fantastic.
    Is it me or does this not make sense?

Quote Originally Posted by davincimoon View Post
    Is it me or does this not make sense?
    pretty much the norm - ppl rave about boards they've never ridden, based on looks - usually the spray. Or buy a board, ride it five times in summer slop, and declare the board "magic".
    Last edited by South Bethany; Aug 25, 2008 at 11:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by South Bethany View Post
    pretty much the norm - ppl rave about boards they've never ridden, based on looks - usually the spray. Or buy a board, ride it five times in summer slop, and declare the board "magic".
    haha ... nicely put.

Quote Originally Posted by channel 4 news team View Post
    I have all my boards made by a local shaper named Trill out of ocean city nj.
    Who??????

SJ shapers = Brian Wynn, Will Tucker. In fact they are worth the drive for you northern folks as there are no shapers worth a spit above the Great Egg Harbor.

Images
    i think there is this chinese cut-out computer shaper al merrick channel islands something like that, he may not be as cool or artsy as a local shaper but the boards are sweeet man

Quote Originally Posted by Salty J View Post
    SJ shapers = Brian Wynn, Will Tucker. In fact they are worth the drive for you northern folks as there are no shapers worth a spit above the Great Egg Harbor.
    brian wynn is the bomb. worth the drive for us clowns in monmouth county

Quote Originally Posted by windswellsucks View Post
    brian wynn is the bomb. Worth the drive for us clowns in monmouth county
    Smiley emoticon x 10!!!!!