LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Images

Question That little yellow dot...

could that little yellow dot (on the winds/waves map starting around 120) coming of the west coast of Africa become anything?

Images
    ya, but thats far in the future and very far away. there is Tropical Storm Gustav and another tropical wave northeast of the windward islands to keep our eyes on before then.

Images
    oh, I didn't notice Gustav down there

wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.
    Quote Originally Posted by ledzepfreak View Post
    oh, I didn't notice Gustav down there
    hopefully gustav will take a right instead of going into the gulf and come up our coast but doesnt hit us and give us some surf and maybe cancel school.

Images
    My dad is sooooooooooooooo bent on me getting an education so he'll kill me if I skipped school for one day, and he probably wouldn't let me surf anymore

I gotta stay on his good side

wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.
    My dad is sooooooooooooooo bent on me getting an education so he'll kill me if I skipped school for one day, and he probably wouldn't let me surf anymore

i know how you feel man my mom says when we get my first progress report if theres bad grades she wont take me surfing after skool so i goota keep at least b's. but my plan will be go surf after skool then comehome and do my homework so i can still surf and do my skool work.

don't mean to be a buzzkill or anything, but i've gotta say your parents are right. get a good education, use it well, and in time the entire world will be yours to surf.

I never skippid school to surf. Just go afterwards.

Aren't you kind of young to be a LedZep freak? I thought only old folks like me listened to classic rock.

WB: C-street and Mase and Sweetwater and all sorts of chill places around WB. Its rad.
    you guys sound pretty gay.